Lynch Logistics, Inc. and its transportation, warehousing, and freight brokerage divisions have over 30 years experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout the United States and Canada. We succeed because we put our drivers first.
Watch the video to the leftabove to see what we're about!
Why Choose Lynch Logistics
There's a reason our driver turnover is less than 20% and average driver retention is greater than 7 years. Here's what sets our team apart:
Locally-Owned Business That Cares
Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere and industry-leading driver retention - our team stays together for the “long-haul.”
Opportunities That Fit Your Work/Life Balance
Driver friendly freight with long-haul, regional and dedicated routes. Consistent lanes or new experiences – we’ll find the best match for you.
More Money In Your Pocket
You WILL earn more per mile and per week with Lynch Logistics, including full benefits, flexible time off, and realistic bonuses.
Reliable, Safe & Clean Equipment
Full-service, in-house maintenance facility. We want you to have pride in your truck and you want to “keep the wheels turning.”
Open Driving Positions
Warehouse Associate/Forklift OperatorDate Posted: Closing Date: June 30, 2021
Warehouse Associate, Immediate Need, Full Time/Full Benefits, Lynch (Bangor)
Lynch Logistics has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Warehouse Associate w/forklift experience at our Bangor, ME Facility. This is a Full-Time/Full Benefits position with a growing, family-owned, Maine business.
Lynch Logistics, Inc. and its transportation, warehousing, and freight brokerage divisions have over 30 years experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout the United States and Canada.
We pride ourselves on our teamwork, a safe and friendly work environment and our commitment to customer service.
The Warehouse Associate assists with receiving, storage and transport of all customer products, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so products are located and distributed in an effective and efficient manner to satisfy customer requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operate forklifts and other machinery needed to transport heavy items around the warehouse.
• Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse.
• Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling of the same.
• Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
• Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities.
• Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
• Maintaining and servicing of warehouse equipment including forklifts, trucks and rail cars.
• Conducting cycle counts of inventory as directed.
• Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness standards of the warehouse.
• Provides input for new and improved ways to store and ship products.
• Identify, separate and palletize merchandise to be relocated to appropriate areas of the warehouse.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and/or participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by area management.
Education, Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Prior warehouse experience preferred
• Forklift experience REQUIRED
• Possess time management skills, ability to problem solve and meet targeted deadlines
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a warehouse environment; walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, and twist; push, pull, lift, and/or carry moderate to heavy amounts of weight (up to 75 pounds); operate assigned equipment and vehicles, and to verbally communicate to exchange information. Vision must be in the normal visual range with or without correction; hearing in the normal audio range with or without correction.
• Paid time-off, including 6 holidays per year
• Medical, dental & life insurance benefits with supplemental insurances available
• 401 (k) account w/company match
For More Information or questions:
Give Us a Call. Let's Talk.
207.942.2220 Ext. 137
CDL Class A Company DriversDate Posted: Closing Date: May 05, 2021
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED DRIVERS! Lynch Logistics is now hiring for a professional Class A CDL drivers. We offer consistent runs with 99% no touch. Guaranteed Miles and a rate of up to $.50/mile.
Owner Operators – Class A CDLDate Posted: Closing Date: December 31, 2021
Are You Ready To Partner With Lynch Logistics?
Now Hiring Owner Operators - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus. $1.25/mile, (Our Authority) 87/13 (Your Authority). Lynch Logistics' mission is to serve our customers on time, with honesty and integrity. In order to accomplish our goal, we constantly seek to partner with qualified, professional owner-operators.
What Our Drivers Say
"I've been driving for Lynch Logistics for more than 10 years and like its small family feel. They call you by your name, not your number. They do their best to get you home when you need to be. Lynch Logistics keeps you rolling!"
Terry, Driver Since 2004
"They treat me like family!"
Kip, Owner-operator/Company Driver Since 2010
"Driving for Lynch Logistics, I enjoy being a part of Maine’s industry and I really feel like I am connected to that. Lynch Logistics gives you the opportunity to make good money. It’s just a good job!"
Josh, Company Driver Since 2010
"Working for Lynch Logistics allows you to take on new and different challenges. It’s small enough that you get to know everyone, and the atmosphere is supportive and relaxed."
Ernie, Company Driver Since 2002
"Everyone at Lynch Logistics knows your name. I like all of my runs. They’ve put up with me for a long time, and that’s saying something!"
Addison, Company Driver Since 1999
"I’m back every weekend. There’s plenty of home-time, excellent dispatchers who keep me busy, and the pay is great!"
Pierre, Company Driver Since 2013