Lynch Logistics, Inc. is seeking applicants for the key Operations role of Logistics Coordinator. This is a full-time position providing support in the areas of warehouse shipping and receiving, shipment management, billing, and other office clerical office functions. Ideal applicants will have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems, Dispatching, and will preferably have some experience working in a warehousing or logistics environment.
Lynch Logistics, Inc. and its transportation, warehousing, and freight brokerage divisions have about 40 years of experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout the United States and Canada. We make it our primary goal to serve our customers safely and reliably on time, every time.
Headquartered in Bangor, Maine, and operating satellite facilities in Auburn, East Millinocket, and South Portland, Maine, Lynch Logistics has the size and capabilities to link Northern New England and the Canadian Maritimes with the rest of North America while also providing the flexibility and tailored experience of a small, fast-paced company.
In addition to meeting the responsibilities and requirements for this position, we are looking for the right fit for our team. We expect the candidate to enthusiastically exemplify and uphold our Core Values:
- Drive results through extraordinary service
- Exceptional people, no exceptions
- Look forward and plan for success
- Integrated and supportive teams
- Value through innovative and creative solutions
- Embrace safety every day
- Reinvest in people, the businesses, and community
- Greeting customers
- Communicating via e-mail, fax and phone with customer stakeholders
- Data entry for inventory management system
- Generating pick tickets from inventory management system
- Communicating with Warehouse Associates regarding customer information
- Generating customer billing on a weekly/monthly basis
- Assisting with inventory management
- Entering information into TMS / Prophesy software and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Providing phone support for CDL drivers
- Providing clerical support (emails, memos, faxes, etc.) to trucking division
- Provide back up to Transportation / Dispatch Team
- Experience in logistics/transportation preferred
- Experience with ELDS and HOS a plus
- Dispatch experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Transportation Management Systems and Warehouse Management Systems is strongly preferred.
- Excellent organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/Billing a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform data analysis and make recommendations to drive operations efficiency and service improvement.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A Positive, Can-do Attitude is essential.
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 7 holidays
- Competitive Health/Life Insurance packages offered; Health Savings Account with employer match available
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental cancer, accident, short-term insurances through AFLAC
- 401K program with a company match
- Wellness program incentives and gym membership reimbursement available
About Lynch Family of Companies:
A family of integrated companies with a focus on logistics, The Lynch Family of Companies provides truckload freight hauling, warehousing, final mile delivery services, household and commercial moving, and secure document management and destruction services. Lynch has over 50 years of experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout Maine, the United States, and Canada, with the goal to serving customers safely and reliably on time, every time. Lynch is proudly headquartered in Bangor, Maine, with satellite locations in Auburn and Portland, Maine.